These are great videos that focus on aging which you may enjoy watching
The Art of Aging: Celebrating the Authentic Aging Self
“Life’s Third Act”
Within this generation, an extra 30 years have been added to our life expectancy — and these years aren’t just a footnote or a pathology. At TEDxWomen, Jane Fonda asks how we can think about this new phase of our lives.
Elderly gentleman with dementia responds to music
Ernestine Shepherd, 75 year old grandma, body builder
Golden Gate Bridge’s 75th Birthday party
6) Baby Boomers Re-inventing Careers and Lifestyles
<iframe src=”http://player.vimeo.com/video/57647650?portrait=0&color=ffffff” width=”250″ height=”175″ frameborder=”0″ webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>
I very much enjoyed this video by Vicki Topaz <a href=”http://www.womenonaging.com”>www.womenonaging.com</a> I hope you do too. </p>
a very funny video telling the elderly the means of making a “nutritious meal”
9) elderly dancers with moves!
10) assessment of why the throw away society
11) Active ageing EU 2012
12. (not published yet) The Changing Face of Aging
13. Simulation of an Aging Face
14. Why Are American Health Care Costs So High?
15. some smooth dancing